Wednesday, October 6, 2010

teamwork

we are marked individually but the play isn't just about you!


"Improve your acting by making your colleagues look as good as possible. It might sound odd but getting the best from colleagues will reflect on your own performance and help you develop. It will also improve your professional reputation which, in turn, should mean you get more work."


Regards 
Phoebe :)


P.S. another tip I read about and it is true and I want you guys to take that one seriously because if you put on a bad performance it will reflect badly on the people that try

2 comments:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job Yeh rishtakya kehlata hai twist

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. http://danmooredesigns.com/UserProfile/tabid/61/userId/917058/Default.aspx

    ReplyDelete